Castlemen Events - SAGE 01 - Winter
Time & Location
About the Event
This 48 hour events will provide you the opportunity to be trained at job specific skills prior to your culminating exercise. As a member of your composite team, a team of your peers, teammates and local warfighters you will be tested physically, mentally, and emotionally. You will be divded into 4 distinct job titles prior to the commencement of training. You will recieve instruction from former Army Green Berets and Marine Corps Combat Medics. You will interact with a local chieftain and his band of guerilla fighters. Togehter you will build rappore and become a capable team, able to accomplish any assigned task.
* THIS COURSE IS RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 18+ (minimum of 15 yrs old with gaurdian signed waiver and gaurdian participation)
* THIS IS A 48 HOUR EVENT THAT WILL REQUIRE WALKING UP TO 30 Miles
Personal Required Items
- Close toed shoes
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt on body, plus one full change of clothing in a dry bag. Shorts are not recommended. The AO contains all the insects expected in Georgia, typical woodland undergrowth, and Poison Ivy.
- 3 pairs of socks in ruck
- Headlamp with red light, and extra batteries
- First aid kit for your personal use
- Pocket knife or multi tool
- 550 cord (plenty)
- 2 Contractor bags
- 2 Gallon-sized zip lock bags
- Foot care kit of your personal preference
- Camouflage stick
- Tarp, 6x8 foot minimum size
- Rain jacket or Military style full poncho
- 3L H2O in water bladder
- Waterproofing of electronics (like a phone)
- Notebook and pen
- Mylar emergency blanket
- Nalgene or collapsible 1L bladder
- Food/electrolytes for 48 hours
- Working gloves
- Metal cup (not double walled)
- Warm hat (based on weather)
- Tac Hat or Boonie Hat
- Navigational tools as required by the curriculum
- Eye protection for nighttime woods navigation
- Insect repellent
- Grocery bags / garbage bag
- Wet wipes and tissues
- Hand warmers based on weather
- Bungee cord or straps
- Additional set of clean clothes in vehicle
- Jet boil individual stove
- Power bank
- Toothbrush & toothpaste / gum
Shared, coordinate with group to bring these items
- large cutting tool (saw, machete, ax, with safety cover) x 3
- Fire starting kit (including starter fuel, ex: cotton balls, petroleum jelly, dryer lint) x 3
- Small shovel x 2
- Trauma shears x
Castlemen Events limits our class sizes to provide an unparalleled and individualized experience for each of our students. To do this we require prepayment and preregistration for all training classes and courses.
In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up.
The weather may also be a factor uncontrollable by Castlemen Events and the session may need to be canceled or rescheduled.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event you are unable to attend the scheduled session a refund will NOT be given, but we will transfer your entry toanother event of your choosing. This may allow others to attend in your place.
Individuals that do not show up for the scheduled class and do not provide notice prior to the class, agree to forfeit their fees and ability to reschedule.
We appreciate your understanding and the reason behind this policy. By registering up and paying for a session means that you fully understand and accept Castlemen Events refund policy.
- Castlemen Events - SAGE 01$350+$8.75 Service fee$350+$8.75 Service fee0$0